|Cena netto||Cena brutto|
|Course price for one person:||682.50 zł(netto)||839.48 zł(brutto)|
|Course price for additional people:||472.50 zł(netto)||581.18 zł(brutto)|
Scope and purpose of the training:
Cell culture has become an important source of data for related disciplines, making it increasingly important. It is also an integral tool in many workflows of biological study. This course familiarizes participants with the basics of cell culture, covering both theory and practice.
Many requirements must be met in order to achieve good-quality, reproducible results whileanalyzing the cells. They include correct use of the cell stocks, standardized protocols, counting and pipetting, as well as the right choice of media, cell culture plasticware, and assays. Attendees will learn about most of the critical aspects of cell culture from equipment maintenance and media selection to cell counting and handling.
At the end of the course a participant should be able to:
- treat properly cells in in vitro culture
- correctly prepare a sample for analysis (medium change, cell counting)
- effectively prepare the instrument for analysis (assembly of the sample introduction system, determination of transport efficiency, calibration)
- perform SC–ICP-MS analysis by yourself
- work out the result by yourself
- in addition, during the training you will have the opportunity to discuss with the specialist your particular case to get more robust and efficient results.
This course is designed for technical and scientific staff without training in cell biology who have limited or lack of knowledge of cell culture and want to familiarize themselves with the theory and practice of cell culture work, or for those who would like to refresh or expand theirexperience.
The program provides participants with an understanding of safe working practices and experience using essential equipment and protocols in cell culture laboratory.
Participants gain hands-on experience by conducting several assays, performing preliminary tests, and analyzing the results to gain awareness of common sources of error and variations.
The training consists of the theoretical part and hands-on training on PerkinElmer’s ICP-MS spectrometer
Teaching materials in paper form - lecture content in the form of a slide printout
Training materials in electronic version
Sample results in original report from the software
Certificate of completion of training
- Basic cell culture concepts and terminology
- Laboratory safety
- Aseptic techniques
- Basics of sterile methods for preventing contamination
- Components of cell culture media and their use
- Plasticware used in cell culture laboratory
- Cell lines and primary cells
- Contamination of cell cultures
- Guidelines for maintaining cultured cells
- Cryopreservation (freezing, thawing and viability monitoring)
- Manual and automated counting of live cells
- Single Cell ICP-MS – theory
- Sterile working techniques
- Use of sterile techniques in cell culture
- Basic techniques for culturing cell lines
- Cell counting and viability testing
- Medium exchange for adherent and suspension cells
- Tips for analyzing cells with light microscopy
- Sample preparation for Single cell analysis
- TE, standards and sample measurement
- Syngistix single cell software
- Results and data interpretation
- Troubleshooting and open questions
Biotechnology Line Leader
She has been working at Pro-Environment Polska since the beginning of 2019 as a Biotechnology Line Leader. Before she worked at READ-GENE S.A.
Magdalena obtained a Master of Science Degree in Biotechnology from Agricultural University of Szczecin. Currently, she is studying Chemical Metrology at the University of Warsaw.
Magdalena brings to our company the willingness and ability to explain in the easiest possible way issues related to broadly understood biotechnology. She is always happy to help in the implementation of even the boldest projects. She is passionate about genetics, travels and dispelling pseudoscientific myths. She is addicted to having endless discussions with beautiful minds.